Tuesday 14 January 2014

Happy New Year

Now all the commissions have been made, everything has been posted and has arrived safely in time for Christmas. This week I have been cooking and I don't want to sound smug, but my freezer is full. We have a minimalist Christmas here, a £10 limit on presents which can be supplemented with things homemade.... lots of biscuits, jam and scurrying about in the garage by husband who makes tablemats from corks. They are very fine and very much desired by friends, I can't think where he gets all the corks... And then there is The Cake.... a winter spice cake made with star anise and white chocolate. As for the decorations, well everybody deserves a chance, so Snow White  meets Bambi and Father Christmas amid holly leaf candles! So Happy Christmas everyone and thank you so much for all your support, your lovely generous and kind e mails, your encouragement and enjoyment of my designs and many repeat orders. I hope you all have a lovely holiday and a peaceful 2014 too.

No comments: