Monday 22 February 2010

Illusions

A lady called 'Mouse' is worried that her blog http://mousenotebook.blogspot.com/ gives the impression that she lives a perfect life. and her life is not perfect, it has up and down days just like the rest of us. But she takes beautiful pictures and makes lovely things and likes to write about them and her blog is full of interesting thoughts. Now I wonder any of you think I live the perfect country living life here in muddy Lincolnshire?  Is my house a spotless haven of calm and order? Well I'm just going to show you two things. My ironing pile and the piano lid.
















Because its important not to give a false impression, to create an illusion...   And yes I did buy a Country Living magazine today and drifted off to a sunny, dust free place over my lunch time soup. Because we all need a rest from reality now and again.


No comments: